Friday, January 19, 2007

TOMORROW IS TRANSFER DAY!!!!!!

OMG! I can't believe I'm even writing this, but tomorrow we will be technically pregnant!! They'll implanting 2 of our strongest embryos and I was told they're ALL doing great!! We'll get their grades tomorrow too. I thought it was today, but they want to watch them in the incubator for another 24 hours to see who emerges as the strongest two! They're all fighting so hard right now to win the prize of becoming our baby!! I just picture them all pushing and elbowing each other out for the top spot!! I just pray that one or both implant safely and securely. I'll tuck them into bed for the very first time and they'll be snuggled right where they belong....feeling safe and secure; just like we want them to always feel!!


The shots we're on now help to make it very sticky and suction-like in my uterus so that's a good thing!! We're probably going to go to mom's tonight so we dont have to drive there and back in one day which is very taxing. We might even stay over there to avoid the drive altogether. OMG! I can't believe how fast this is all happening! Let the prayer chain begin!!! Send sticky babydust our way please! Thanks for caring and loving us through this wild, but fun roller coaster!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CAN U BELIEVE IT?!?!?! I can't believe it, but I CAN believe it!!!
I KNEW this day was coming, that Kelly would be pregnant, I'm just so excited and anxious and excited that it's almost here! WOW! Baby Hutcheson must be SUPER excited!
Kelly and David, as always, you are in my thoughts and prayers, ESPECIALLY now. Lots of Love and Luck, Chrissy :-)

Jennifer said...

I love the way you are writing this blog, Kel. It's so funny, so loving, so real...and SO YOU.

I love you and David more than words. I am sending prayers, luck and love to my neices and nephews...whomever gets the honor of being your child is blessed forever.