Friday, July 13, 2007

Transfer Tomorrow!!

The time is here!! We were retrieved on 7/11/07 and will implant on 7/14/07! All lucky numbers if you ask me!! They didnt give me the grades today and I'm not sure why, but she kept saying "we'll go over all that tomorrow" when I asked. That kinda annoyed me bc I was looking so foward to it, but she kept insisting she'll tell us tomorrow at length. I was in the car when she called so it wasn't the best time to keep track of it all, but I still wanted to know how our 10 babies were doing!! Maybe the grades tomorrow are "truer" bc they'll have cooked for 3 days vs 2 days. I'm doing acupuncture before and after the transfer so I'm hoping that will make the difference this time!

Please pray extra hard tonight and tomorrow!! I don't know when I'll be able to post next bc I'll be on couch/bedrest and I dont think I'll be moving even if a hurricane hit our house!! I'll post as soon as I can, but not too soon to disturbe the babies. :) We love you all and couldn't do any of this w/o you! Wish us luck!!!

No comments: