Sunday, November 11, 2007

Weekend Warrior

David worked his little hands to the bone this weekend in the nursery. Literally morning until night!! Most of it I couldn't help with, but I tried to provide moral support and lemonade as needed. I'm so excited to find out the gender this week because that will determine which direction we go next. I wish I could share all the details, but we're keeping the nursery a surprise until the gender reveal on 2/2/08 when our families will all be together and we can tell them at once. Kinda like if they were all in the delivery room when the doctor announces, "It's a ....". We're going to recreate that here. Very exciting!!

In the meantime, here is a 19 week belly pic. It's not that realistic bc I had just gone to dinner with some girlfriends and ate almost a loaf of bread and some pizza. Other than that night, I have very little appetite lately and I don't know why. I don't feel nauseous per say, but it's like my taste buds have disappeared! Strange!! I have to force myself to eat more everyday! I was looking forward to "eating for 2", but I'm just not feeling it. Hope that doesn't mean our baby will be a picky eater!!
.
Please excuse the oversized striped jammies! They're about 3 sizes too big, but they are sooo comfortable and I'm sure they won't be too big on me in awhile. Steph and Sam bought them for me for my bday. I'm still in the "Twinkie Stage" where strangers don't know if I've eaten too many twinkies or if I'm pregnant. I'll know I've "popped" once a stranger asks me when I'm due. I will hug that person when it happens!! Truly hug them!! This awkward stage is lasting A LOT longer than expected!! Sigh.

pregnancy due date

Lilypie Expecting a baby PicLilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look simply beautiful.