Saturday, November 24, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! We ate lots of jumbalaya (new tradition) made by Dan which took him SIX hours to prepare and tons of turkey!! Nothing like being with family during the holidays!! We went to WPB for gobble gobble day and Baby H decided to kick for the first time last night!!! It happened 3 times in a row! VERY COOL! I've felt fluttering everyday; almost like there's a snorkeler inside my tummy, but this was a full on kick/jab! It happened so fast! I can't wait to feel it everyday!!

Unfortunately, I've been sick the last 24 hours! I'm not sure if I have a stomach bug or it's related to the pg-cy, but I think it's the latter. I feel extremely nauseous and my little appetite has gone to completely absent. Actually, I can't keep anything down which is very unlike me! I begged for this type of morning sickness during the first trimester, but never felt anything remotely close to this!!! The sight of food actually makes my stomach turn! I'm going to the dr. this week so I'll ask him about it for sure. I'm wondering if the baby is just going through a growth spurt and sent a surge of hormones at once! Anyone else have anything like this happen to them during their second trimester? This is very unexpected.

pregnancy due date




Lilypie Expecting a baby PicLilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

No comments: