Monday, November 26, 2007

WE KNOW THE GENDER!

Happy to report that the gender of our baby is officially known now!  Our u/s tech was very sure when she did the scan and I feel like we know our baby in such a different light now!  I ate a snickers bar while in the waiting room trying to wake BG (boy-girl) up and it worked bc BG was moving and grooving all over the place. 
 
We are sharing the gender when our families are together in February so it's not public knowledge yet as NO ONE knows except David, the u/s tech, the dr. and me!!  WOAH!!  We have to keep this secret for 68 more days and it's going to be brutal!!  I want to put it on the front page of the newspaper!  I think it'll be worth the wait, but oh what a painful wait it'll be!!
 
I'm feeling a little better and keeping most food down, but food is still my enemy.  Breakfast and lunch went ok today, but dinner was not as successful.  Everything about food grosses me out and I feel like a 5 year old eating brussel sprouts at every meal; even food I used to crave and adore like pizza, ice cream, chocolate, etc!  Anyone who knows me, knows that I usually LOVE FOOD!!  I talk about food.  I look forward to food.  I think about food.  I critique restaurants.  I recommend food.  I cook food.  I plan meals carefully and look forward to eating it!!  Right now, I miss my love affair with food.  I eat it now because I know I have to, but don't enjoy one bite.  I'll talk to the doc about it on Friday.
 
I can't believe we know if we're bringing home a boy or girl in April.  I feel like we found out a miracle all over again.
 
http://lilypie.com/http://lilypie.com/



 
 




Check out AOL Money & Finance's list of the hottest products and top money wasters of 2007.

No comments: