Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Inspiring Song...

I listen to this song everyday and there are tears everytime! Colleen and my sis, Jen listened to this song while pg and swear it comforted their newborn babies bc they were so used to the song in utero. I believe it!
I'm doing the same thing now!! :-)

Blessed by Elton John

Hey you, youre a child in my head
You havent walked yet
Your first words have yet to be said
But I swear youll be blessed


I know youre still just a dream
Your eyes might be green
Or the bluest that Ive ever seen
Anyway youll be blessed

And you, youll be blessed
Youll have the best
I promise you that
Ill pick a star from the sky
Pull your name from a hat
I promise you that, promise you that, promise you that
Youll be blessed

I need you before Im too old
To have and to hold
To walk with you and watch you grow
And know that youre blessed




22 Weeks tomorrow!
HOLY MOLY!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: