Thursday, February 08, 2007

Telling Mom and Molly...

We told Mom and Molly outside of the Fertility Clinic!! They thought we were meeting there to have bloodwork done and find out if we were pg on the spot! They were nervous wrecks! Pretty nervous wrecks!! Little did they know that we already knew and just came to tell them in person!! As we were walking in, I pretended to get so nervous and couldnt go in. David put his arm around me like he was coaxing me to go in. Then I broke the news! We didnt even need to go inside because we already knew we were pg!! They bursted into tears and Molly hugged me so hard, I thought my eyes were going to pop out! Then she started spinning me round and round like I was on the teacups at Disney World! We couldve been on the "Dancing With the Stars" the way we were swinging around that parking lot! My mom was so weak and cried so hard that I almost felt badly for her for holding all this in! My parents always say, "You're only as happy as your saddest child!" and it was such a weight off their shoulders!! We went to lunch and mom cried most of the time!!












David wanted to wear his special shirt again...here's a good shot of it :)

.

.

.

.

Here's the picture that made this ALL POSSIBLE!!!...

.

.

.


FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!! WE NEVER SEE THE "PLUS SIGN" ON PG TESTS! NEVER!! (wiping brow)

No comments: