Thursday, August 30, 2007

Ultrasound Eve...

Another u/s tomorrow at 9am. I'm starting to feel like a junkie needing my next u/s fix. Am worried bc we dont have my next fix scheduled yet and am worried they'll tell me tomorrow that they'll see me in 3 weeks for my next u/s. Unacceptable! Need my hit.

It feels like Christmas Eve as I'm more than excited to see Baby H, but there is a part of me that's worried mom and dad didn't buy me the roller skates I've been begging for relentlessly! I start to feel confident and secure and then the little voice inside my head says not to. It's crazy!! I'm glad it's early in the morning so I don't have to stare at the clock all day and watch it not move!

I hit 9 weeks on Wednesday and can't wait until I hit the double digits next Wednesday! My sissie Jen used to make fun of me when my age was in the single digits as a kid and it was such a achievement once I turned 10 so she couldnt tease me about it anymore! Same applies to counting the weeks in this pregnancy!! Strange the things you remember from your childhood!!!

I'll post asap tomorrow! Say lots of prayers!! love u!

I think my other ticker site is having technical difficulties so I made a new one...


Lilypie Expecting a baby PicLilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

No comments: