Friday, September 05, 2008

5 Months!

I wish I had an x-ray machine to take a picture of her heart to put on this blog! That's my favorite part about Lily!! It comes through in her smiles too! Thank you so much to Sally Ayers for this adorable onesie that says it all...


She looks a little "doll-like" in this picture too!



Now I see how my parents let me get away with so much growing up! When Lily is a teenager and flashes this smile at me, I'll give in to whatever she wants! Even if it's a limo ride on the last day of middle school. ;)

I love when she scrunches her nose like this when she smiles. I melt. She looks like she's about to get into some trouble here too! Still melting.


Happy 5 month birthday Little Lily! We've never experienced so much love, laughter, bonding, vulnerability, and devotion then the last 5 months. You are our miracle.

6 comments:

Kate said...

I love her hats!!

Heidi said...

OH MY GOODNESS...OH MY, OH MY, OH MY...can i come over and bring her home for a just a little 'visit?' I promise i will bring her home in the morning...haha.

I want, "The Miracle Baby Lily Doll, circa 2008" for my birthday please...it's all i am going to ask for this year.

Her cuteness amazes me. love her.

xoxoxo

dig this chick said...

She is such a peanut! It is funny because when Margot was born and you were preggers I felt like there was a such an age difference between our bugs and now it doesn't seem like much at all.

Margot and Lily have the exact same shaped face and hairline.

Little peanut.

Rayna said...

She does look like a baby doll. One that you want to play dress up with and take her everywhere you go...Oh wait, that's already what you do :} I can't get over how cute she is! And that grin when she wrinkles her nose....xoxo!

Steph C said...

She is just a little baby doll! I just love her I could eat her all up. A miracle indeed! Love her to pieces!

Steph C said...

She is just a little baby doll! I just love her I could eat her all up. A miracle indeed! Love her to pieces!