Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Home Doppler



OMG!!!!! I just heard the heartbeat on our home doppler! Such a high!!! This is the first time I've been able to hear it at home! It was crystal clear and to have galloping horses in my own living room was incredible!! I can't wait for David to get home to let him listen!!!
I've tried it off and on since last week, but it hasnt worked so I wasn't too hopeful today that it would work and was going to return it if it didnt work by 13 weeks, but there it was!!! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! It was nice and strong too!! 168 BEATS PER MINUTE!!!! OMG!! Such a sense of peace after hearing it!!! I got my fix for today!! :) tee hee


OMG! 11 weeks tomorrow!!! This is getting exciting!! I have my new OB appt too. Who needs ultrasounds anymore when we have the home doppler!!! :) :) I rented it at www.bellybeats.com for those interested. It's only $25 a month and I'd pay $300 a month for the peace I feel right now!!!!!


pregnancy due date

Lilypie Expecting a baby PicLilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! What a wonderful relief that must be for you both. I think you should just walk around with it on for the next 6 months. Well worth the peace of mind.

baby hansley said...

Wow Kelly that is so awesome. I will definitely have to get one of those when our time comes. We get our meds on Thursday and start on Oct. 1. Im so happy for both of you.
Nicki

Joanna De Beers said...

Kelly, even though I am not leaving comments as much as I was before, I am still keeping up with your postings. I love hearing about your pregnancy and am so excited for you! I am also learning new things! I had no idea what a Bella Band was! When it is finally my turn to be pregnant, I will be calling you for sure!
:) Joanna

Princesses in Muddy Puddles said...

Oh my how exciting! Sounds like you have a great doppler there :D