Thursday, March 08, 2007

Write a Letter...

Just a suggestion: If you wanted to write a letter to Oprah to see if she could help us pursue IVF/adoption again, here is the link...some of my friends have been writing letters and begged me to put the link on the blog; it'll only take 5 minutes, but dont feel obligated by any means to write. The tough part is that the letters are due by 3/9!! That's tomorrow! Yikes!! Don't feel obligated!!

http://www2.oprah.com/uyl/harpoprod/harpoprod_bgstoryplugs.jhtml

PS Use the link in Miami :)

2 comments:

Allison Brinkley, Dietitian said...

Awesome! I posted to the website. It only takes a few minutes. I believe there is strength in numbers!

Anonymous said...

Gretchen and I sent letters...and Gretch sent some on behalf of her sisters. Fingers and toes crossed! We love you girl!