Friday, March 23, 2007

I'm Vertical!!

After being horizontal since yesterday, I'm back up to the vertical position!! I'm feeling weak, dizzy and lightheaded! :( I think it's the painkillers. they help a lot with the cramping!! So it's a catch-22!! It says i shouldnt drive w/ them, but I had to go to work! I feel like i could sleep for 24 hours! My throat is still sore from the breathing tube!! Im just glad it's over and I can have closure over all this and relax for a bit!!
Mom, my sissie, molly, my godmother, Jan and mom's best friend, Dottie from MN are coming this weekend so I have to have my game on!! I'm going to sleep until they get here so I have the most energy possible! I can't wait to see them and laugh with them!! Laughter is the best medicine possible!!! I love you all and thank you for loving us through this! We're stronger for it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you're feeling better soon and have a great weekend with your visitors!!

Take care sweety!
Donna