Sunday, March 04, 2007

New Book!


My friend Joanna gave me this book to read while we're coping thru this crisis of a m/c after IVF and I can't put it down! I'm already 1/2-way through it!! It's so empowering and inspiring!! JUST what I needed right now!!

http://www.amazon.com/Waiting-Daisy-Continents-Religions-Infertility/dp/1596910178/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/104-2970644-7887160?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1172859314&sr=8-1

Feeling like the m/c process is over as the meds have run its course. I'll know for sure after our dr. appt on Wednesday, but I'm feeling confident the worst is behind us. Now it's time to look for the next rainbow after this rainstorm!!!

1 comment:

Joanna De Beers said...

I am glad you enjoy the book so much!!! I wasn't sure if it was what you needed right now but when I read an excerpt from it in a magazine I had to get it for you.
Keep strong!!!!