Thursday, December 07, 2006

Telling My 2nd Family!!


I'm telling everyone at school and it's neat to hear all the well wishes, prayers, etc. I'm so lucky to work at a school where the people here are like family! They all rally around good news and it's like they're going through it as well. I never feel alone!! I like that I have a month of BCP to let this all sink in and start off the new year with a bang!! The nurse at school says she can give shots to me if David is out of town....oh, the shots!! My brain can't wrap around that yet, but I have time still. Thanks for caring!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Kelly and Big D,
Ali, Gavin, Drew and I love and support you both through this very exciting journey! We appreciate you including us every step of the way. We just can't wait to meet Baby Hutcheson!
Love,
Colleen Steel