Saturday, October 04, 2008

Half Year!!

Lily is a half of a year old TODAY!!! Sounds crazy doesn't it? She smiled from ear to ear during her birthday song almost like she knew today was a special day. It's amazing how much she's changed and grown in just 6 months!! I literally can't not remember life without her!! I bet she can't either. ha ha I have so many scrapbook pages and books in the works that we're going to need to rent a storage unit for all the albums! Here's a book I'm working on called "Makin' Milestones' broken down by each month. Figured it was timely to share her first month and the last month. I'll share the others and her 6 month picture in the chair is on its way.

2 page spreads....




That was then...




This is now...



She has gone from a floppy, helpless, newborn into a baby who rolls all over the place, sits up steadily (with some help), smiley, expressive, high chair sitter, is a solid-eatin' machine, and even just had her first kiss.



(holding up baby bottle) Cheers to the best 6 months of our lives!! Lily, you are loved, cherished, and celebrated more than you'll ever know. Thank you for blessing our lives. We love you for being you. xoxo

14 comments:

Delenn said...

Wonderful pages! Happy 1/2 year Birthday, Lily!

Steph C said...

Great pages! Yes Lily you are loved and cherished by all! You have made all of our lives a little brighter since you have been born. Happy six months!

Heidi said...

Oh My Goodness...she is just an amazing little baby girl. I can't believe she is 6 months old. I feel like i have loved her for 20 years, but still can't b she is 6 MONTHS OLD!!!!

Her heart is the best thing about her. She is a gift. She really is. I LOVE the pages and can't wait to see all the books you have coming.

Happy 6 months Baby Girl...we love you!!!!!

PS Beckham was happy to be Lily's first kiss...he hearts her soooo much!!!!

runner95 said...

wow she is a beautiful girl! she is so lucky to have a mom like you!

~tessa cryderman

Kelle said...

That April page is just crazy because that baby looks nothing like Lily today! I love looking back and remembering those days. Love the pages...and love that little 6 month old!

Jessica said...

Happy 6 months, Lily!!!! :)

Great job on the scrapbook pages...you are so good at that!!

Tisha said...

Love the pages! I wish I would have taken note of every date jonah did something new when he was tiny. (note to self: do that for next one).

Seriously, lily is a doll, her skin is so perfectly creamy and her bright blue eyes, she's scrumptious!

Kate said...

Great pages!! Happy 6 months. :)

jen said...

those are spectacular!
i love that idea of firsts.

(note...the september page has a typo, i think...9?25 instead of 9/25...)

amazing, nonetheless!

Jennifer said...

I can't believe how much I love her.

She is a gift, and I can't remember what it was like before she was here.

Jennifer said...

And your pages are...

IN...CRED...IBLE!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

-In Awe Alice

Elissa said...

I moved and haven't looked at your blog since the Spring. I saw it on an e-mail from Kelle...am I a stalker? Lilly is GORGEOUS!! I have thought of you often as you have returned to work. It never gets easy, but the routine helps and we mommy's are great at making the most of what we are given!! It also helps to have a great friend willing to love her!! Hang in there!

Cibele said...

Happy 6 months sweet girl. You and Lyla should meet some day. Great job with the photo pages. You will to teach me how to do it .

Wendy Ann Hathaway said...

It is just truly amazing. It makes me happy to see you so happy with your beautiful Lily! The fun is just getting started! Enjoy!