Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I love summer.

Seriously...it looked like they woke up and planned these outfits....
taking in the breathtaking views...

Grady would plug his ears every time he  was near a waterfall he deemed was too loud.  or a honking horn. or a police siren. Have I mentioned how funny he is?



They must've jumped in and out of the water 345 times and Grady wanted to push to the front each and every time...he doesn't really understand the taking turns concept too much yet.

these 2 together make me laugh, smile, swoon and melt all in one breath...they say that opposites attract and I think that's why they get along so well (most of the time) because they are POLAR opposite and the best of each pole.

here's grady waiting for the princess in bippidiboppidy and I couldn't help but think of ET...
i miss disney so much and Lily mentions multiple times per week how much she can't wait until we go back. Me too Lillers!!!

No comments: