Monday, October 08, 2007

Dr. Appt.

Dr appt is set for 10:40 today - I hate all these impromptu appointments that gets my blood pressure pumping!!

I don't want Kelle's slide show to get lost in the shuffle of my entries - I was able to watch it from school and I was BAWLING! Happy, excited, inspired tears!

Make sure you watch WITH the music!!

http://www.photagious.com/slideshow?99dc61c84bc2672477728b1191706585Did this work to play it? Press the play button on the bottom left of your screen. Turn on your sound. It has music so do NOT view without the music attached - it'll lose it's meaning! Kelle made this for us, but I can't get it to play at home - maybe you'll have better luck?? I'm DYING to see it!!!! Kelle is a creative genius!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Anxious to hear about your appt today!! I know all is well!!!

I just watched the video...couldn't watch it with music though as I am work. But, it still brought tears to my eyes. An amazing journey for you & David...I am so thrilled for you and cannot wait for your little one to join your family!! :) So blessed!