Thursday, October 04, 2007

Buh-Bye First Trimester!!!!

14 and Fabulous!!! Yesterday was the beginning of week 14 and no matter which book, website, or doctor you ask, WE ARE OUT OF THE FIRST TRIMESTER!!  Signed, sealed and delivered!!!  There are conflicting answers everywhere I turn about when the first trimester ends, but it is over!!  We have a 99% chance that everything will be ok!  We started off with 30% success odds, then we crept up to 50% when they saw our high quality embryos(patting self on back), then 85% when we heard the heartbeat and now we've shot up to 99%!!!!!!!  Those are my kind of odds!!!
I've told both schools so I'm officially "out" and the public knows.  Makes me want to park in "Expectant Mother Parking" bc I don't have a fear I'll see someone I know unexpectantly, but I may wait a bit longer until I'm showing to park there.  Maybe I'll pack a pillow under my shirt this weekend if I park there!  Belly pix (no skin) are going to be posted soon....just need enough courage....thanks for caring and loving us through this incredible ride!!!
http://www.3dpregnancy.com/calendar/14-weeks-pregnant.html
 
 
 

Email and AIM finally together. You've gotta check out free AOL Mail!

No comments: