Wednesday, January 16, 2008

29 Weeks!!!!!

I feel like I should bake a cake every Wednesday to celebrate another week!!  We sound so pregnant with every passing week.  When someone asks me how far along I am, I sometimes round up and say "almost 7 1/2 months" and it shocks my own ears when it comes out of my mouth!  Yes, I'm only fibbing by a week, but that's what I throw in "almost".  Baby has had normal movements everyday, but the last 2 days have been crazy with movement which I loooooooooooove with a capital "L"!!

My superhuman friend Julie is having a baby shower for me at her house tomorrow.  I'm so nervous.  I feel like it's the first day of kindergarten.  I know I won't be able to sleep tonight.  I feel like it's for someone else.  I feel so honored to have a shower.  I never thought that was going to happen.  I've been to so many before and sat through them with a stinging smile yearning to be a part of this "club" of moms.  I feel like I'm being initiated into a woman sorority that never granted me membership before.  I'd been denied everytime and now they're welcoming me with open arms.  Like Kelly Clarkson says, "I can't believe it's finally happening to me."

Check out this moving graphic of our baby on this site!!  That's what I'm feeling everyday!!!
 

More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail!

2 comments:

Kelle said...

YAY! Wednesdays always guarantee new posts! LL was up at 6:15 this morning and after 5 books and a bottle, we tiptoed into the office to go on the computer. YAY! Love that baby movie...takes my breath away. I'll never be numbed to the sheer awe of a baby inside a body! Those little feet! I wanna kiss 'em!!! Is that really your actual baby on that video? Ha! Just kidding. Yours is 10 times cuter!!

kam said...

I just came to your page from Tonya's. I am so touched by your story! When I saw the number of days left I got really excited for you! CONGRATULATIONS!! This is such and exciting time. I am happy for you- Kamee