Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Lily is Happy Summer is Here...

We've been playing with the potty around here and she gets an M&M when she's umm, successful. Usually the M&Ms are in the kitchen so one person will excitedly go and get them while the other builds up the excitement while waiting. When she hears them shake, she goes absolutely bananas. She's just too much. Oh, and she ALWAYS picks orange. As in always. Sorry for the loud M&m's, but it's worth it for her giggles that overshadow it all. So funny how she just started covering her mouth when she laughs really hard; like she's trying to contain it.
click here if u can't see video below: M&Ms


Sometimes I think there is giggle juice in the bubbles and not liquid soap. Click here and here to see what I mean. Lily thinks she's french because she always says "voah" for "woah" and I hope she does that when she's 16 it's so cute! I swear she has an eraser in her back pocket bc her happy spirit can erase any bad day :) I think she knows summer is here so she's extra happy like her mommy and daddy are.

life is good.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness...she is just too cute!! What a big girl!!! Eli & Chase get SO excited when they hear Quinn shake our chocolate covered raisin jar...totally reminds me of how Lily reacts! Oh and I love the fact that she only like the orange M&M's...too cute!

Tracy Balderach said...

....that made me laugh so much because when Elsie was potty training, she would only eat orange too.....and then she went through a blue phase....and then a brown phase....happy summer! You guys sound like you are enjoying all of it already! xxoo

Cibele said...

OMG, she is so cute! love the video

Leah said...

Too cute! Did you know you can buy bags of solid color M&M's at Joanne Fabrics? As in, a WHOLE bag of orange M&M's? But if Mama likes to finish off the other colors, then I'd stick with the regular bag! LOL! That would totally be ME!!

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Life is good :) I was just going to tell you about the solid color m&m's too but I see the commenter above me did.

I am visiting from a comment you left at Enjoying the Small things : )

Nice to meet you! Good luck with the potty training.

Anonymous said...

Nothing I enjoy more than these videos. They say sooo much, especially what a happy little one you have there. The giggles with her mouth covered is just too much.
I watch it over and over. Sooo funny. Love you and your little family!
Love, Mom