Saturday, December 29, 2007

Nursery and Belly Picture...



Wanna peek at the nursery? I'll give you the same opportunity my family had over Christmas break...


Here's a picture of Baby Hutcheson at 26 Weeks...













The cousins (on my side) were all together for the holidays and you wouldn't believe how well they all get along!! It's really magical to see! They all take turns, help each other, seek each other out, make up games, follow each other, and have an all around blast together. As I was watching them interact and bond, I was so excited that Baby H will soon join this tight knit group next year!!! He/she is so very lucky as they are amazing role models!!!


1 comment:

Kelle said...

There's going to be a FIFTH face in that picture SO SOON!!! OMG!!! I love that widdle belly! You look so beautiful pregnant!