Friday, April 13, 2007

Acupuncture Today!!

My first acupuncture appointment is today! I'm pretty nervous and excited at the same time! Needles still freak me out, but I'm just going to try to focus on the end result (ie Baby Hutcheson in our arms) and try not to get mentally involved with what is happening to me. I went once before, years ago, and it was very stressful for me bc I was so worried about where she was putting them and was SURE she'd forget to take one of them out and I'd find it later on when it hit against something! Why can't Maxson prescribe that I get a massage or visit the Hyatt Spa every week! Now that's what I'm talking about!! Not so lucky!! I'll be sure to let you know how it goes! YIKES!

1 comment:

Joanna De Beers said...

Today! Are you sure you wanted to do this today! I is 'Friday the 13th' you know!
I am sure everything went just fine! :)