Monday, October 10, 2011

In One Year...

I can't fully express what this last year has meant to our family and the love, joy and happiness Grady has brought into our lives since he entered this world on 10-10-10 at 5:52pm. I never thought it was possibe to love this much (times 2) and feel eternally grateful that I've been trusted to raise, love, support, nurture, enjoy, cherish and guide this beautiful little soul.

Sometimes, I dont feel like I can smile big enough for the happiness he brings into this world and since words escape me, cute pictures will take its place.


I can't wait to watch him grow and see his personality unfold before our very eyes.


I have about 7,002 more pictures to share, but family is here loving on our babies so it's still time to celebrate family and all that it means to us.

Grady, you are loved beyond measure because of your sweet, smiley, happy heart. I dont know what we did to deserve you, but we're thanking those lucky stars every single solitary day for you.

Happy Birthday Baby Boy.

1 comment:

Julie Frizzi said...

love this precious little guy! so glad he was feeling better for his birthday. He brings sunshin to anyone he meets.. Love you Grady!