Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Allison

There are friends you know you'll have forever no matter how much you talk or see each other. You can go a year without talking or seeing each other and when you do, it's like you spoke an hour ago. The good thing about Allison is we don't speak once a year and the girl has a memory stronger than an elephant. I'm not kidding, she'll retell HILARIOUS stories and I'll be laughing so hard because it's the first time I heard it and I'll say "omg, that's hilarious, who were you with when that happened?" and she'll exclaim "YOU"!!!! She will even have pictures to prove it. We met in 6th grade at Boca Middle and I knew she'd be in my life forever. I trust her with everything and I do think she knows more about me than I do myself from the above illustration. Well, we took a road trip to see her and it wont be the last of many. Oh, and today happens to be her birthday so go wish her a happy birthday on her facebook. If you're not friends with her on fb, become one here because she's the sweetest, funniest, most resourceful person ever. Your life will be better for knowing her. I know mine is. She turned me onto blogging, facebook, miracle blankets, couponing, Club Med, and a million other things. I swear if I had a question about flying rocket ships in outer space, she'd pull one out of her garage in 5 minutes.

Oh and did I mention she has the cutest kids on the planet?? Meet Cal and Chase. Yummy boys!

and
Oh and Guess who took these pictures of these delish boys?






I've never had a brother, but I think it'd be pretty neat to have after seeing these two together.


A future geologist...

and the next president...





Cal's baby pictures are uncanny similar to Grady - I felt like I was with an almost 3 year old version of Grady the whole time together, like a kid time machine.

and Allison's hubby Dawson's twin; like an adult time machine...


if you're ever in Orlando, you must visit this restaurant everyday...the turkey sandwich is to die for.

and go to Downtown Disney afterwards for some more fun...

Happy Birthday Allison, I'm so glad to know you and thanks for being the best hostess with the mostess. It was like our high school sleepovers... except this time we were allowed to drink. I love you!



Grady in Cal's shirt looking cute as a button. Grady is only 9 months old, but this is a 3T shirt. I checked Grady's birth certificate and under ethnicity, it said "Part- Moose".

I wish I could describe this boy in 1,000 words or less. It's just not possible. His face tells it all. We were at lunch today and 12 year old Blane said "that boy is the highlight of my day". I couldn't agree more.


Allison is coming to Naples in a few weeks and we'll be taking the trip back to Orlando so we can pick up right where we left off and Allison can tell me more stories about my past. Apparently I have amnesia and didn't know it. Happy Birthday ZimZim! xoxo

3 comments:

Tracy Balderach said...

Oh, Kelly- that was so sweet! We both have been blessed to have her in our lives forever- So glad that you had a great visit and have more planned. Wishing I could join one of them, I'm sure the catching up has been hysterical. xxoo
Great pics, btw!

Jessica said...

A 3T shirt?!?! Stop it, I don't believe it!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Allison!!! So glad you and Kelly have remained so close. Haven't seen you for a while, but always remember your bright smile and sunny disposition. When you and Kelly were practicing for your "Deo" routine in your driveway,... I just loved it!!! Also, remember planning Kelly's surprise 16th Birthday party together and all the proms!! Lots of memories - happy birthday to a special young lady and Mommie!
Mary