Wednesday, June 20, 2012

videos

A break from the 100s of pictures I can't wait to post for some videos. I don't think I've posted these yet, but stop me if I have. Or watch them again. Whatever floats your boat!


I love these 2 together.
peek a boo
here


He vacillates between his love for Curious George and Elmo, but Elmo has been taking the lead lately. We're torn between the 2 themes for his 2nd birthday. I can't believe I'm even thinking about his 2nd birthday party! Gulpola!!


here

This is an older video, but the voice is just as sweet.

here

He's the best meow'er on the planet. Gets a raspy edge going...



here

I got david a bike for father's day and now we can go for family bike rides since lily is doing a lot of this lately. I can't imagine the day when all 4 of us are on a bike. Oh my sweetness thinking of us all looking like ducks in a row going down the sidewalk!



here

Lily reading about her favorite character of all time. Berenstain Bears have been giving Dora a run for Dora's money these days tho.

here

Life is good! :)





No comments: