Friday, June 29, 2012

11 mos

WOW! I had these priceless pictures in my drafts from September 2011! Too cute not to post! One of the ways I don't let blogging get me stressed out is by getting a few posts ahead of myself so I always have a "few in the hopper" per say. Well, I'm behind on my drafts if you can believe that. I have so may pictures in my drafts ready to post, but no words with them.

Sometimes they speak for themselves.
I love (and miss) this water park in Naples so much!

oh my do i miss the crawling days too...

feeling fancy free

daddy too...


negotiating with Grandpa on when to go...

Weeeeee...


this was 9 months ago, but he still looks the same to me...



deep thoughts by Lilster



These 2 are so sweet together! Bonded forever...

G could eat her up with their size difference...

awwww

racing to the toys via crawling...

getting 2 babies to look at the camera at the same time is like finding Big Foot.



always the escape artist...



counting for her favorite game in the whole world...hide and go seek.



G making the moves on sweet Kinsley!


I think he's happy ...



love couple...



oh this one steals my heart!!!!!!



off to school...



barely standing on his own at this point...



but always up to mischief! some things never change.

life is good. then and now. :)